$𝟮𝟱𝟬,𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝗮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘂𝗲𝘀!!!
𝗬𝗲𝘀, 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘂𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘇𝗲. 𝗕𝘂𝘁, 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝟮% 𝘁𝗼 𝟭𝟳% 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱.
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁’𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁…𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴!
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁’𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗻?
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆?
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄?
Start by reducing expenses
1. Costs of Supplies – We do not want you to sacrifice quality for price. But, we want you to research and negotiate your prices with your vendors. It’s a highly equitable relationship and there maybe some flexibility on behalf of the supplier.
2. Salon Overhead & Expenses – We all get busy. So busy that you may be missing ballooning expenses.
Here are a few expenses we’d like for you to review before 2020:
– Salon’s Business Insurance
– Merchant Services & Credit Card Processing fees (think @payscape )
– Software fees
– Cable and Internet fees
3. Reduce expenses by becoming more efficient. Technology and automation can play a vital role in saving money while simultaneously increasing productivity. Be open to integrating technology into your salon operations